My son is about to be two and has all his teeth and still drools a lot. Do you know what may be the problem.

My son is about to be two and drools like a leaky faucet. Does anyonw know what may be causing it.

mrsbojo

Asked by mrsbojo at 2:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Are you sure he has his two year molars? That is when my son started to drool again.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• kids dont have all there child size teeth till they are like 4 or maybe he is just too involved with what he is doing that he forgets to close his mouth my ex husband drooled but he was 19 when i met him lol dont worry bring it up at the next check up and have them count his teeth see if he has them all and if he does take a deep breathe and ask the Big Queastion WHY?
    armymommie

Answer by armymommie at 2:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My son did that too. His speech therapist and OT worked with him to help strengthen oral motor muscles, and keep his chin dry. He always used to walk around with his mouth hanging slightly open.

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009