Why n How Dare U?

IM AM RITIN THIS BECAUSE I WAS A LIL UP SET ...I WROTE A QUESTION NOT TO LONG AGO ABOUT ME BEIN PREGANANT THANX TO ALL WHO ROTE BUT THERE IS ON E SOM ONE THEAT COUGHT MY EYE.....SHE SAID " I BET U HAVE DIFERNT FATHERS FOR MY OTHER KIDS N I DNT NEED TO HAVE ANY MORE"...OR SOM B/S LIKE THAT...THE SHE ROTE SECRETLY....IM GROWN LIL BABY N FOR YA INFO MY OTHER TWO KIDS HAVE THE SAME FATHER..N I WANTED OPINIONS...NOT FRM SOM ONE WHO CUD FIX THERE FINGERS TO SAY SUCH A THING/TYPE GARBAGE...HOW CUD U AS A MOTHER SAY SUCH A THING TO ANOTHER MOTHER..BUT I WUD LIKE TO TELL HER WHO EVA SHE MY B.I LOVE U EVEN IF NO ONE ELSE DOES N I PRAY NO EVER SAY ANY THING MEAN AND HATE FULL TO YOUR DAUGHTER..

Mz.kellz0718

Asked by Mz.kellz0718 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• people can be mean on here i asked how to get my son walking about 8 months ago cuz he was going on 2 and still not walking but he is now and he wasnt becuz he has a form of atizum...i wish people could grow up and when people are asking for help they will be nice about it or not say anything
    Anonymous

• She might be nuts...?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lmfao
    Anonymous

• Your reactions really depend on how you write your question. You had said you had two kids and were pregnant again and didn't know what to do. You were thinking abortion. The way you stated your story made it seem like you are very young and your kids are very close together and you and the father have not been together long...that is probably why she rushed to judgment. Was it wrong? yes it was but everyone has an opiion...if it's not true then let it run off your back
    Anonymous

• Not to bash you for posting your question, however you do need to expect that some people are going to be rude especially on a website. They don't understand your situation, therefore I say ignore it. Hope things work out the way you want them too. Good Luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• thats just wrong what is wrong with some people.
    that could say that and they dont even know you.
    all they do is like to talk smack and its wrong.
    i was ready a question the other day.
    and someone wrote her and was so rude i couldnt believe it.
    but them kind of people need to be prayed for.

Anonymous

• can't understand ur writing
    Anonymous