What do you base your vote on....

on the self portrait pictures in showdowns? Do you vote for whoever you think is the prettiest? Or do you vote for the one that is actually the best taken self portrait?

If you see a showdown that has one that is obviously SELF taken and one that is taken of someone BY someone else....do you automatically give the vote to the person who actually did a self portrait?

Silly question, I know. It just popped in my head while I was going through the showdowns. I have certain categories I like to vote in...and that's one of them.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont really put that much thought into it....lol. I just vote on which pic I like better..
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I choose based on most original design.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I rarely do showdowns, seems so mean to me for some reason, lol, but I would pick the best picture, not the prettiest person, and how would you know who took the pic? I mean, sure, some have their arms out so you know they are holding the camera, but most cameras have a self timer too...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Good point gramsmom....
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I don't do showdowns. I think I did one and it was my cat. I don't do the picture contests some groups have unless it's my pets or something other myself or my kids. How do you know who to vote for? Most kids are cute or at least every parent thinks THEIR kid is cute. And some women get so b*thcy about it. I'll just stay away from showdowns for now lol.
    Anonymous

• I don't vote on showdowns anymore. I think most of the photo matches are unfair. I think home pictures should be matched to home pictures instead of matching a home picture with a professional picture that gets all the votes.
    Besides, I prefer to "meet" people here at CafeMom instead of "judging" them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009