8weeks 1day Should I worry????? All advice is welcomed

so I am NOT having any preggo symptoms. I mean I did have sore tender boobs, and I had a little nausea for a few days, but now NOTHING!!! I am starting to worry that I am not preggo any more. I have not had any bleeding or cramping since 7 weeks. I had a sono on the 11th (at the ER) all was well with the baby measuring a lil over 6 weeks with the heartbeat at 116bpm. I do have a apt with my doc on the 23rd just for my fist OB apt. I am worried. I think that I am going to go out and get a pregnancy test just to make sure that I am still preggo. Did anyone feel this way? I did not have any preggo symptoms with my frirst 5 years ago, but I dont know now. Im worried!!! Please hlep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i felt sick for weeks and my boobs hurt then out of nowhere it all went away i wouldnt be worried
    Anonymous

• I did feel that way, and there are 2 scenarios. With my fist baby I went through the feeling nothing, but during the sonogram there was no heartbeat, so I misscarried. But you know there is a heartbeat. I would just take it easy and DON"T STRESS stress is the worst thing you can do. Talk to your doc, and tell him your fears. Most doctors will do a sonogram on the first app. just to make sure the heart is beating and okay.
    Lay back and take it as easy as possible. Don't stress, and know that your baby has a heartbeat, you've already seen it. Good Luck
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I didn't have many symptoms with my second child. He didn't move that often and I didn't feel pregnant..But I week to the Doctor just about once a week and checked it out. Every time I heard the heartbeat or saw him on the screen I cried just so relieved I suppose. At the end I was sooo sick of the Doctor but we pulled through with a VERY healthy baby boy.. Although the Doctor said girl the entire pregnancy..LoL Don't worry to much and make sure to stay on it..Good Luck..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 2:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm sure you'll be fine. My boobs didn't hurt the entire time, just at first or if they got bumped really hard or something. I wasn't sick everyday either, at first. My sickness didn't really kick in daily until I was in my 2nd trimester (when it's normally going away for everyone else). If it makes you feel better, then go get that test. But I'd say not to worry too much.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• A lot of women don't really have many symptoms. Talk to your ob about it, but try not to stress. I had less and less symptoms with each pregnancy.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• POSTER~~~~~~
     THANK YOU LADIES. I WAS REALLY STARTING TO WORRY. WE DID SEE THE HEARTBEAT AND THE DOC SAID THAT EVERYTHING LOOKED FINE. I GUESS I AM JUST ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES   :-)   THANKS AGAIN LADIES

Anonymous

• you will be fine I had one soild day of prego symptoms from morning till night I was sick the rest was just amazing enjoy it you will never forget the feeling of carring your child it will all be ok
    armymommie

Answer by armymommie at 2:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• this is my 2nd pregnancy. 1st was a miscarriage about 5 years ago. 1st pregnancy i had crazy morning sickness and i found out i was pregnant by that before i had a missed period. this time around i had no clue had no sickness and didnt have sore boobs with either one. just felt hungry all the time. now i am 23 weeks and everything is awesome. i would get worried when i first started feeling him kick and then he wouldnt for a couple days. i would think something was wrong but now he kicks all the time lol
    Sh3G0tH3rOwn

Answer by Sh3G0tH3rOwn at 2:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i felt the same way dont worrie i think everyone does though.
    but im 16 weeks and still dont feel prego.
    Anonymous