pinching now cramping

okay like 4 days ago i had this pinching feeling in my uterus near my ovary and today im experincing a little bit of cramping its not painful or anything its just there... my prd is due on the 24 and im not the type to get cramps or anything wen i start my prd or during..... my breast were tender for a couple of days and now they only bother me when i put mild preasure on them... anyone else experincing this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My period was due today, but I took a First response preg test yesterday. It was positive! :0) I had the same feelings as you are having but also a bit of nausea along with it. You can take the preg test as early as 4 days before your expected period. Blessings!!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 3:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2009