work out?

what is the best work out that is fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Kickboxing! Spin! Any type of class at the gym is super fun, especially if you can get someone to go with you.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO WEIGHT LIFTING!!!

Answer by older at 2:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I like the flirty girl workout dvds (my sister does Carmen Electra's strip aerobics... basically the same concept)... i wasnt sure they would help (just thought they'd be fun for hubby) but MAN it definately takes muscle to do a lot of those moves..(I have a new found respect for exotic dancers) I am also training for the breast cancer 3 day so walking is pretty high on the list too.

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 2:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Everyone has different workouts that they prefer. I like group aerobics, but I am thinking about bellydancing. I have a friend who loves cycling. Another friend who prefers treadmill, and one who likes swimming. Several like golfing. I'd recommend finding several that you like and doing them on alternate days so that you don't get tired of any one, and if you find that you are getting reluctant to do one, replace it with something else.

Answer by Bmat at 2:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Kettle Bells!!!
    Anonymous

• ZUMBA!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009