What do you say?

When you had surgery and your hubby's cousin finds out a week later and is apologizing over and over because her mother ,my hubby's aunt never told her?My hubby keps saying its no big deal but she keeps saying sorry and sending me emails.What should I tell her.P.S. she does not have a good relationship with her mom. I don't like her at all either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea, just say, "don't worry about it, things went smoothly (if they did) and I'm glad to be recieving your thanks :) want to grab a coffee sometime?"
    And if she keeps talking about it just say "I know MIL didn't tell you and I'm sorry that she didn't, but we both know what she's like, so stop worrying about it so much, I'm honestly not mad at you or blame you for anything."
    And is THAT doesn't work just bluntly tell her "look stop worrying about it because it's getting on my nerves." LOL
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Just say thank you, no worries and squash it!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• say thank you and get on with life. why be upset
    Anonymous

• I don't understand why this is still going on or why you are even questioning it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009