Baby girl names that arent the norm. but arent completely whack.

Not names like jabaheim or some crazy name like that. I like the name Bo for a girl..Hadley, Tanner, and Kendal tickle my fancey, too.

Give me answers with huge lists of names. I can NOT pick girls name out.

Im still not sure of the sex but if I have a boy, Ive already decided on his name.

I need girl names.

scared.

Asked by scared. at 2:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• madeline :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• my sister is naming her little girl Addison ive never heard it before but its really pretty
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• my name is lacrisha
    Anonymous

• awww my daughter is Addsion lol. I also love the name Ella, I was going through some family history stuff and one of my great great grandmas was Ella and I think its pretty and different
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Addison is nice. My dd's name is Mallory.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I've seen Ryan (or Ryanne/Ryanna) for girls, and I think that's cool. I love really strange names like Serafina and Evangeline, which I hardly ever see, especially Serafina. Waverly, Gemma, Anastasia, Helena, and Poppy are other, more unusual names that I've liked. If you need help, think of something you really love (like a season or month or holiday) and see if you can find it in another language. That might lead to a cool and really unique name. Also, if you google unique girls names, you'll get LOADS of lists.

Good luck and have fun picking names!!
    Lizzie_Angus

Answer by Lizzie_Angus at 3:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Lana is pretty, I almost named my middle DD that but we went with Tori Ashton. I like blake for a girl too.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Ansley or Aniston
    Anonymous

• lana is very pretty i also like cheyanne. ummm...... breylynn,gaberilla.....
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• The two names we would have used were Isley or Dinah.....but it was a boy!
    rach2000

Answer by rach2000 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2009