Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i get my daughters father to sign off on her he wants nothing t5o do with her and my soon to be husband wants to adopt her

Answer Question

Asked by ericsgirl1 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Well, if that is what he really wants it should be no problem, right?

    Answer by gramsmom at 3:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Petition your family court.


    Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Talk to an attorney first he/she will let you know what you will need to do... If your ex is willing with no issues, then there should be no problems, but cover all basis first by talking to an attorney...


    Answer by gmasboy at 3:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.