Is this ok

Is it ok to bleed for like an hour bright red blood when your 4 weeks pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anytime you have bright red blood, you need to see your doctor. Bright red blood is NOT good...it's fresh blood. Brown is older blood. Go see a doctor!
    Anonymous

• Bleeding during pregnancy is never considered "ok" or "normal" unless it is investigated and has been ruled out as not being a problem by your practitioner. There are a rare few women who will have "period-like" bleeding or steady bleeding throughout their pregnancies and safe, healthy babies. However, all of this is under the careful eye of a doctor. If you ever notice bright red blood during pregnancy, you need to call your doctor immediately.

Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• did it stop after an hour, or is it still going? do you have cramping? have you been seen yet for this pregnancy?
    it is a bad sign. i am sorry. i wish you luck.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• GO TO THE ER!!! I had bright red blood at around 6 weeks called my advice line and they did jack for me come to find out I had had a miscarriage the prior week!! Good luck honey!!! Hope you are ok just never take anyone elses advice if you feel something is wrong then go I know this from my own personal experience!!!
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 3:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• bright red blood is bad! go to the er!
    Anonymous

• bright red blood is bad durning anytime of your pregnancy you really nned to go get cheked asap
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009