What are your thoughts on men who wear beanie hats when it's warm out?

My BIL's friend had one on inside his house with a tank top on. He's quite the hottie so he still looked good but it was weird to see it. It occurred to me that it wasn't the first time I have seen men do that. I mean it is a hat but...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Its absurd. There's a guy who wears one at our gym while working out, can you imagine what it smells like?? So gross.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• They look like they are trying to be a "thug" or something. It just looks ghetto and ridiculous to me.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I consider it a hat but we call it a toboggan where I come from... To each his own!! I mean there are girls that wear stalkings on their arms and that's a fashion statement or walk around with Christmas ornaments in their hair!! I personally think That toboggans are hot on a guy no matter the weather maybe he had a bad hair day LOL!!!
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 3:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Why? It's already warm outside. I bet it's hot as hell with that thing on. What lenghts ppl go through to look good. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 3:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I think they are pretentious and ignorant. A lot of gangsters do that here. I feel the same way about hats or sunglasses in a building of any sort.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I love hats on guys. But what I hate is when they were those sunglasses that have the bright yellow lenses, and don't take them off when they talk to you so you can see yourself in them.. INDOORS...
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• idiot!
    usmcvalle

Answer by usmcvalle at 5:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009