when you take nuclear med. tech it has 33 weeks of clinics 40 hours a week. Do you have to work 40 hours without pay?

I did clinics for my CNA and that was no big deal since it was 24 hours clinic and done but over 1300 hours unpaid seems like alot (actually I would be paying to work LOL). How do you guys manage working full time and doing full time clinics?

Is anyone a neclear med tech? Do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• It will likely require doing clinics by day, and working nights and weekends. There are 167 hours in the week, roughly 50 hours you sleep, 40 hours of clinics, that leaves 77 hours for commuting to/from, studying, and working a paying job.

I received my undergraduate degree when I was 21....12 years before I had my first child. Had no trouble completing 1500 hours of internship. Now that I am a mom, I will have to put on hold my plans to get a Master's degree until my children are in full-time school and able to somewhat care for themselves afterschool. So that won't be for another 7+ years.
    Anonymous