april fools ideas for workers

Ok--last year my workers got me BIG TIME! I run a preshool. I get a phone call on my cell and the teachers are yelling saying there is a skunk on the playground. I run out and look at window and sure enough there is a skunk on the hill and the teachers are lining up the kids. Well I call manteance and animal control. When I go outside I'm wondering why the teachers are still standing there with the kids in a line.....then one of the teachers walk up the hill and grab the thing (i'm figuring out the joke by now) and swings the skunk by its tail and yells april fools as she throws it at me! OK SO SOMEONE HELP ME GET THEM BACK! The kids and everything were in on this--little stinkers

lesliegail22

Asked by lesliegail22 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• get there before everyone else does. cover the doorway in saran wrap. blow the edges with a hair dryer so they aren't visible. every person who tries to get in will walk into it.
    that one's ok. i know many more but most are too crude for a preschool. i'll try to find more.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• do you have a cady dish? You could fill it that day with jelly bellies, but mix in the nasty ones (that taste like vomit and other nasty stuff) They will have a few good ones and then hit a nasty one! I had this happen to me they are so gross!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• oops..candy dish.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I love to take the tri color forms you know the ones white pink and yellow cut them in half and place them under wind-shield wipers face down with something funny like you have been ticketed for being so gulible. I gave a few of my co-workers heart attacks thinking they got parking tickets (as I stood in the doorway watching and laughing)
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 4:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009