* 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
* 2 stalks celery
* 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
* 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons sugar (or two packets sugar substitute)
* 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled
1. In a mixing bowl, snip crab meat into fine pieces. Dice celery, mince onion, and add to crab. Stir and set aside.
2.Mash cream cheese, then add sour cream, mayo, lemon juice and sugar, mixing until creamy.
3. Pour cream cheese mixture to crab & veggies, mixing well. Set aside.
Using a pastry blender (or a fork), chop the eggs until crumbly-looking; set aside.
at 4:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009