37 freakin weeks....

OMG!!! i am going nuts - the pain && pressure i feel is f*ckin redick - Seriously....
I talked to my doctor about being induced ( which i already knew the answer ) just wanted to try lol. -

I dunno what to do with myself - im so uncomfortable....
what can i do???

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am a mother of seven beautiful children and I encourage you to settle down because the love that you will feel after you look into your babie's beautiful eyes will make those 37 weeks worth the wait, just know that the baby needs to remain in you until ready to live outside of you
    Ms.Progression

Answer by Ms.Progression at 4:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I know what you mean I have 5 wonderful kids but the last one was PAINFUL the pressure was horrible but after i saw my 9 pound 11 once baby girl i forgot all the pain i went through, i am not going through that again though 5 is enough.
    marggie

Answer by marggie at 4:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• girl you have almost a month left... calm down try and occupy your mind with things and stay away from baby stuff to not concentrate your mind on the baby lol.
    Anonymous