What's a great homemade favor for a baby shower?

I have those little favor boxes to match the theme and I'm not spending more money on gifts. Is there anything I can make at home that would be appropriate?

TylersMama05

Asked by TylersMama05 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• uh...i would gonna say diaper cake. I guess you could make little babies out of marshmallows but I don't have the recipe for that.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I think little mini cookies would be fun - you could make them from scratch and then get a cute cookie cutter and have fun with it.
    Vashtiruescode3

Answer by Vashtiruescode3 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We just threw a baby shower for one of my friends and the lady in charge of favors made these little cupcake pops. They turned out really cute and they are super yummy. Here's the link to the recipe:

http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/04/make-your-cupcakes-pop.html
    ACsLady

Answer by ACsLady at 5:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2009