has anyone else been diagnosed with this?

i just found out at 18 weeks that i have complete plancenta previa;which is the most severe out of all the previas,and the most unlikely one to move.After researching it more throughly,I have found all kinds of life threating and scary facts.Has anyone else had a complete one?I'm trying to remain calm and leave it in Gods hands,but I am also dealing with reality,and its defenitely got me a little freaked out!any words of advice or helpful stories would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In the beginning of my pregnancy ( 17 wks ) I had partial previa, the doctors were optimistic it would move..and It did. I am now 23 weeks. But I've done the research as well..You will be ok, your obgyn is aware of your condition it most likely will cause you to have bed rest later on and for a C section. Your baby will be perfectly fine !!! Stap positive you never know what GOD has planned..Your placenta could still very well move out the way !
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009