6 week appt.

at your 6 week appt. what type of birth control did your dr recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The Nuva Ring. I suck at remembering to take a pill everyday, I didn't want a shot, I was afraid a patch would fall off, and I'm scared of getting a IUD shoved up my uterus. So...the Nuva Ring it is lol. I will admit that sometimes I even forget to put that back in on time even though I only have to do it once a month!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I didn't want any birth control...I want another baby...mine is 1 next month and we are trying already...he needs a playmate! Hope it's a girl! we already have 3 boys- I'm waaaay out-numbered here!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 5:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• none, she asked what I wanted/what I was using before.
    Anonymous

• she tried to put me on the pill. i refused.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 6:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have the Inplanon and I don't have to remember anything its there and stays there for three years. Plus, if your not good at remembering pills and nuva ring then you should try it.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm using the Minera IUD, it wasn't too bad being put in, just really uncomfortable, my OBGYN said it's way easier to insert them just a couple months after you've given birth, my period came back but it's super light, like I only need to use pantyliners. I'd reccommend it
    Anonymous

• mine gave me the Depo shot because I am pumping milk for my baby.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 11:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i got the Mirena IUD. it makes my cycles really weird. sometimes i get my period once a week for one day, sometimes i don;t get it, sometimes is more of a normal thing.... i never know
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2009