does anyone elses baby sweat easily??

my baby sweats REALLY easy, the house will be nice and cool she will be dressed comfortably and shell fall asleep and SWEAT... its strange, my niece does this also....

anyone else? any ideas to calm it down? i feel bad for her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son sweats alot when sleeping, either on me or in his crib. The other night, our house was nice inside, and he had no shirt on and was sweating.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Mine only does it when he's sleeping. But both me and my husband are also "hot sleepers". We always have a fan on and a window cracked at night even in the middle of winter or else we all suffocate.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes, I can put my son in a onesie and he will sweat a lot.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My daughter always sweated a lot but my son, not so much.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My baby boy is 11 months and he sweats like a pig- just like his daddy!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 5:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yes my baby boy sweats alot..even when its cold but i think thats normal..
    noahsmommy-010

Answer by noahsmommy-010 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes, all three of ours did, especially when they slept even if the house seemed cool. Babies burn a lot of energy and energy produces heat. That is why they say a lot of parents overdress their babies because they don't realize how much heat their little bodies produce.
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I don't want to scare you but one of the only signs my son had from having a hole in his heart was sweating a lot. Does he do it just when he's sleeping? What about when he's eating? Before I knew about the hole (didn't find out untl he was 1) I would joke that when he was sweating it meant he was tired. I would mention it to your doctor just to be safe!
    LukesMommy912

Answer by LukesMommy912 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2009