If you had implantation bleeding please answer this...?

How long did the bleeding last? How long after the bleeding started did you get a positive result? Did you get any negatives before a positive?
and lastly does this sound like implantation bleeding...I had brown and pink for a week that mostly only showed up after using the restroom it showed up exactly a week before my period was due and I still havent gotten a period. What I had was more like a discharge than even spotting it was SO light. I tested on Saturday morning which was a day after my period was due but I got a negative, did I possibly test too early? Please share your experience and let me know what you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 2-3 days, lighter period like. I got a few negatives before I got a positive.
    Anonymous

• I had implant bleeding late on a Friday night. It was only on the tp when I went to the bathroom so I thought maybe my period would start overnight. I waited until I got done with school on Monday mid day and bought a test. I went right home and it was pos.
    Anonymous

• I can barely remember but it seems like it lasted about 4-5 days but it was just a brownish pink discharge( like you are describing) . I believe the bleeding started a few days before my period was suppose to start. I tested 1 day before my period was due and I got a positive. BUT not everyone gets a positive that early. I used a Clearblue Digital and tested first thing in the morning. If you keep getting negatives with no period go to the Dr. for a bloodtest, sometimes HPT just dont work for some women(so i've heard).
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 10:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2009