Newborn found in Dryer

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/41432652.html

What are people thinking in order to do something. I hope they find the mother, and throw her in a dryer and turn it on.

Sorry the story is short an vague, but that is all that was posted right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG at least the baby is okay thank God for that but I hope they find the mother and put her in prison for that WTF is wrong with these women out there that do this crap
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• ive heard of mothers putting their babies in microwaves and turning it on .. at least this baby was ok
    Anonymous

• Anon, 4:23, that is terrible, I don't understand. Putting your baby in something like that and turning it on.
    Anonymous

• i dotn get it either i worry so much about my son hurting him self i dotn see how someone could hurt their baby i freak out if my son scrapes a knee lol
    Anonymous

• It wasn't turned on, it was abandoned, and the baby was in a trash bag, inside the dryer. Thank God she was found alive and well. WTF was this mother thinking? She could have taken the baby to any fire station and given her to them, no questions asked. This way if they find her they will be able to press charges of child abuse, child neglect and child abandonment, at the very least, if not more. What a terrible excuse for a human being.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 5:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Thank God they found her alive! Now she can be adopted out to loving parents...how can anyone think an infant is a piece of trash like that?! I hope they do find her and put her in jail...freakin' piece of trash herself!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 5:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Agree pagan mama.So glad the baby is alright.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• poor baby! i swear moms like that should have their vagina sewn closed!
    lesliegail22

Answer by lesliegail22 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• OMG! God, some woman do not need to have children. No, I think they need to drop the dryer on top of the mother then put her in there.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• That's really, really sad.

I don't think the mother's a piece of trash or whore or anything else of the sorts. I think that this is probably a young, scared girl who probably doesn't know about the safe haven laws. A child who has no support from family, got pregnant and didn't know her choices.

It's not right by all means, but there could possibly be a girl in dire need of medical help right now as well. I hope they find the mother and get her the help that she needs. Psychiatric, medical and counseling.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 6:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2009