no symptoms...is it normal?

Im 11 weeks along and haven't had any morning sickness, breast tenderness, etc. Is this normal? It kind of makes me nervous...

Hiedi_1010

Asked by Hiedi_1010 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• one word LUCKY !!!!! lol
    yes it is normal with my first i had no symptoms at all during the whole pregnancy and he was perfectly healthy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Its totally normal! I had absolutely no symmptoms my entire pregnancy. It was great! Enjoy it bc u r one of us lucky few!!! the only thing that was different for me was that I missed a period and my dh forced me to take a test. I wasnt going to bc I had no symptoms so I thought it was a waste of money lol. Boy was I wrong! Enjoy it! youre in for an awesome pregnancy experience! congrats!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I made it through 2 pregnancies and never had any morning sickness, breast tenderness, anything. I really didn’t believe I was pregnant until I started to show.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 6:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I didn't have any of that until I was 7mths. Trust me you are very lucky. There are women who get it bad.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Your baby is still little! I didn't start getting morning sickness until 15 weeks and most women get morning sickness at different times. I did feel my stomach feeling 'tugged' once in awhile when I'd stretch or move in some way. Thats how I realized I was pregnant because of that 'tugging' feeling in your abnomon! I think your fine, your baby is as tiny as a raisin, probably tinyier! so there isnt no surprise that you cant feel it or dont have morning sickness yet. Morning sickness is caused by the baby moving in your belly and it feels like your stomach is twisting around, along with the baby. Good luck on the new addition! :)
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lol... so you are one of the lucky ones. yes , people do not always have these symptoms. you're concidered the lucky one.... enjoy it while you can.
    Niecie

Answer by Niecie at 8:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I had so few symptoms, that I didn't even know until I was 19weeks and three days along.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2009