Can anyone help me come up with a good username for Twitter?

I'm totally stumped! All my best ideas were taken. I'm looking for something original so give it your best shot!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter always suggests using numbers in place of letters where you can so it can be original.
    You can try TW1TT3R if you like.
    Also, if you like forgeign languages, do a google search for a dictionary in the language you like and look up some words that describe you.
    For instance, my screen name is PrydferthMenyw, which is actually 2 separate Welsh words that mean "beautiful woman."
    Have fun!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Give us a lil more info about you. What do you like? What do you not like... etc!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I alway try to change my name up a bit..for instance..my real name is angela monique gonzalez....I use certain names like angimona..anglez...amoz...gelaglez...i dunno it's really about you and what you like...
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 5:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009