I AM ALSO LOOKING INTO AN AT HOME BUSINESS AND WAS ALSO WONDERING ABOUT WHAT THERE IS OUT THERE WHERE I DONT HAVE TO HOST OR HOSTESS. I CAN SELL FROM ANY CATALOG JUST DONT KNOW ENOUGH PEOPLE TO HAVE PARTIES. CAN ANYONE HELP?

I WOULD LIKE TO START AN AT HOME BUSINESS AND MAKE A LITTLE EXTRA INCOME. HOWEVER I DONT WANT TO HOST PARTIES SINCE I REALLY DONT KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE. I CAN SELL ANYTHING FROM A CATALOG AND THATS WHY I THOUGHT AVON MIGHT BE A GOOD ONE. AFTER OVERLOOKING SOME THOUGHTS THAT YOU MOTHERS HAD ON AVON I GUESS IM NOT SO SURE NOW. IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME AND DIRECT ME IN THE RIGHT PATH?

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 5:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Try joining Le Tip.

letip.com
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Try Quickstar...my BIL does it and is pretty succesful....they way he does it is he asks people if they would interested in selling quickstar products..he holds a presentaion party so everyhost under him doesn't need to do any party or anything they just need to be representative by bringing people to his presentations..he does the rest..and if they are intersted all they ahve to do is of course sign on with him and shop from quickstar..a percentageof what is bought from people under you will go to you....I don;t know the specifics but I'm sure he would be interested in doing one in your home town...jet PM me if your interested..you can also go to the quickstar website to see what its all about and to see thekind of products they sell,...
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 6:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• message me and i will tell you what what I have found. I am excited about the opportunity and the products! The comp plan has just increased . Support is tremendous and personal. Now is the time to get started. Company is debt free and profittable
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 6:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan. There is no product so there is not catalog but we offer our services nationwide and you can bring anyone on in the US. They don't have to be someone you know or even some one that lives near you. You can work 100% from home with no parties and no diliveries. I love what I do! Our services are great and I use them myself. My website is www.DailyPayFromHome.com and you can get all the information by calling 616-712-1741 You won't have to talk to anyone, it's just a recording but it's packed with info! I am here if you have any questions!
    We offer residual pay, 401K, AD&D insurance, benefits for your entire family, unlimited training and support and lots more!

Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director, Ameriplan

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have four awesome kids. 2 of my sons have Autism and as you can imagine the cost of all the different treatments is very expensive. So I needed to bring in extra income. So I finally found The Freedom United Team. They have helped me build my very own business. I get to work from home and raise my kids. I also love the fact that we've teamed up with a wellness company. Their products have helped my sons in so many ways. If you are serious about working from home, check out my website and request more info. www.familiesrok.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 6:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations/Mia Bella Candles. You can earn an income 3 ways- retailing, fundraising or team building. You can do one or all 3 that is up to you. You can retail at vendor shows, through catalogs, any way you want, you don't need to do a party. Take a look at my website and let me know if you have any other questions. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Good luck in your search
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Please feel free to sign in at www.HealthyHome4All.com, and I'll give you a call. We can chat about whether or not what we do would be a great fit for you as well. There are no parties, taking orders, carrying inventory, or host or hostessing. It's also 100% risk free, but you can earn a great income if you are coachable and willing to work hard. www.HealthyHome4All.com
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 8:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Hey girl. Email me I can teach you how to be successful at it! I sell both Avon and Usborne Books and More and I'm a single mom and make a great living and stay at home. You can be extremely successful in sales in both companies I'd love to sign you up, coach you and get you making lots of money quickly. Check out my webstores www.youravon.com/dhullum and www.ubah.com/u2688 then send me an email and I'll tell you more! Its only $20 to sign up for Avon and $69 for Usborne. The $69 you can easily get refunded if you do well in your incentive period too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

You can find legitimate home businesses encompassing a variety of product lines and/or services, that may or may not require home parties, including healthcare, health and wellness, energy, insurance, legal, real estate, online shopping, baby products, bath and body, books, candles, cosmetics, food, kitchenware, home interior, jewelry, romance, travel, toys, crafts, and stationary.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009