What is the sweetest thing your husband/boyfriend/girlfriend has ever done for you?

Asked by CarsBars08 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He goes to work everyday whether he wants to or not so I can stay home with our son.

Answer by timelessglass at 6:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Love my oldest daughter from a previous marriage as his own. She has known no other daddy except for him her whole life and he is the best daddy there is. He treats her no differently than the two younger daughters we have together - they are all sisters and all are his little girls.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• To many to list but he still opens the car door for me after 29 yrs of marriage.

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm with timelessglass. My hubby works everday, comes home, does chores and loves his son and me with all his heart.

Answer by lstrickland at 6:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Shaves my back

• Mine does sweet things all the time, but the most recent is hes making my sons birthday cake with my mil so my son will have an awesome cake.

Answer by gemgem at 6:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lifts up my rolls and washes in the creases

• Loving me and our family and all that it means to truly use the word love.

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 6:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• After 19 years (i.e., mountains high, valleys low and some rough terrain in-between) AND 2 babies (i.e., stretch marks, no or low energy,) he still tells me I'm the most beautiful woman in the world and jumps my bones like he means it. LOL! ;-)

Answer by jonosmama at 6:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Bought me a car for our anniversary and a brand new computer for my birthday(they are on the same day)

Answer by BIMOM21 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009