When should you pack your bags for the hospital???

Ok im just wondering when i should start packing my bag for the hospital? my first pregnancy was preterm labor so i didnt bring anything to the hospital, but now that im 30 weeks, im just wondering when i should start, and also what am i to bring with me.

BigSurprise2

Asked by BigSurprise2 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had my bag with my first at 28 weeks. Although when i went to the hospital i was 37 weeks.. and i was swollen as heck.. so i didnt think i was going to have her! Little did i know they were going to induce me.. and i had her! Although i did have my bag.. i sent hubby back to get it a couple days later :D
    So my advice is to pack it now.. and NO MATTER what .. if you go to the hospital bring it!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 6:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Whenever you want really. You never know if you will go into labor early. Doesn't really matter though since someone can easily bring you what you need before you leave
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Before you go. bah da dum dum.

No, I would pack about 4 wks before you go. My son came early. :)
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I would pack around 35 weeks, I started packing early and kept adding to my suitcase. And wouldn’t you know it I had an emergency c-section and didn’t have my bag in the car when I went to the doctor’s appt that morning! Had to send my mom to get my bag after I had my DD.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 6:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009