Why do we take sex ed advice from the pope?

He can't have sex.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iLJ2gzRRfTYc_YuS7r1yuwnmne-gD970K3CG0

Fiveofakind2

Asked by Fiveofakind2 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He's the spiritual guide for how to have a holy, yet sexually fulfilling marriage. It's all good.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Uh.... I DON'T!

I use birth control and well....lets just not get into the other issues with the Catholic Church.
    Anonymous

• just like you ask any other religous leader about things like that how do you know that the ones you or others talk to arent virgins or chose to never have sex what is with people always having to say somethng about catholics ?
    Anonymous

• Well, I think it's even more so than the fact of sex advice, it's that he is giving HEALTH advice to entire groups of people. To say that condoms won't help stop disease, is a bit absurd, IMO. Even married people can spread STD's.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 6:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I don't take sex ed advice from the Pope. I take spiritual direction from the Pope. Oddly, though, if I were to follow his advice about sexuality, I'd more than likely never get AIDS. Strange how that works.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 7:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Really, well, then he should follow other religions and tell people to not take blood transfusions. You can get AIDS that way.
    Anonymous

• he was suppose to be educated within the bible and knows the right way of things. Just because you don't do anything or do certain things doesn't mean you don't have common sense...
    Niecie

Answer by Niecie at 8:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• WHAT? I mean, WHAT?

Who here knows what religion the Pope is? The Dalai Lama?

Oh, and WHAT?
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 8:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I don't.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2009