can any one help me with this?

I have whats called Geographic Tongue. It is a genetic thing that causes my tongue to have patches on it that look as if they move around. Its not a disease of any kind it just like anyone who gets asthma. what i was wondering is if anyone has heard of this, why do raw veggies, fruits and nuts affect it more and make it hurt? i hope someone knows what im talking about!

marinewife1987

Asked by marinewife1987 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• i just googled it. and it said people who have this might also have psoriasis or excema or asthma.  I would be curious  if you do. It sounded like the salt in nuts might cause the burning and spicy foods or those foods that are acidic like tomotoes or oranges .    If it is an acid problem, I know what can help.  Could be a vitamin defiency  Message me and i can tell you what i take.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 7:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009