MY CHILD IS GETTING SEXUALLY HARRASSED BY ANOTHER CHILD

IS THERE ANY MOVIE OUT THERE WHERE IT DEPICTS A CHILD BEING BULLIED AND OR BEING SEXUALLY HARRASSED.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• WOW..I don;t know of any movie but Have you mentioned it to the teacher? if so, and the teacher hasn't done anything I would go to the assistant principle..If something still isn't done I would right a letter to the board of director requesting a meeting and if still no response I would refere it to the local TV station..That will get their attention...
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 6:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• report it.... i have a stepdaughter that was doing the sexual harrassing and even though the teacher new and so did the principle - they kept it hush hush and i couldn't get any help for her. Now years later? She has no friends, known as a whore and boys won't have anything to do with her... she's 16. Do the other child a favor as well so that the parents can get some help for them. and at the same time, your child won't have problems in the future..
    Niecie

Answer by Niecie at 7:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• You did not say wither or not it's in school or in your neighborhood... In school go to the teacher and talk to her/him take your concerns to the principal also...
    If it's in your neighborhood, go talk to the other child's parents if it's serious report it to the police...

As for a movie or some sort of informational dvd on this, you can talk to the principal of your school and see if they have something to that effect... my gs just watched a program in his school with his all of his grade...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009