menstrual cramps at 35 weeks? and breech baby?

i've had menstrual cramps for almost an entire day. i dont get tightening in my stomach, it just feels like i have my period. i went to the doctr and she told me my cervix was completely closed. i asked her what to do if it doesnt go away by tomorrow and she said to go to triage. could these be contractions? what do they do if they are? also at 35 weeks she still is in breech position. my doctor will not perform vaginal delivery. they said the next step is to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. is any of this a sign that something could be wrong with the baby? i'm freaking myself out with looking online and neuro defects in breech baby's. i hope for her to turn and am doing exercises, has anyone ever had a scheduled c-section and the baby turns right before? do they still do the surgery??

charlene29

Asked by charlene29 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my cousin sheila just gave birth to a very healthy baby girl yesterday an her baby was breach he c-section was schedualed for today at 1 but the baby turned on her own and she had it naturally yesterday so yes it is possiable for her to flip
    kendraamornot

Answer by kendraamornot at 7:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2009