Are any moms out there high risk??

I am almost 9 weeks pregnant. I have been spotting off and on for about 3 weeks. I'm having some pain today...nothing bad and not cramps. Just achy. The Dr. said the baby is fine, the levels are rising and the ultra sound showed a perfect heart beat. Has anyone else experienced that?? I also have a heart shaped uterus. ANY advice is appreciated!!!

bestmomrjc

Asked by bestmomrjc at 7:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well to answer the first ? ... yes I am high risk, but for a whole other reason then you.... Sorry I have not advice for a heart shaped uterus... never even heard of one... but I can look some things up online if you like?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• im high risk but like the first poster it is for a diff reason then you im 34 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I am high risk. Not for heart shaped uterus but chronic hypertension. I go to the dr. twice a week and put on the fetal moniters and ultra sounds to make sure the baby is okay and growing fine. He is! Im so thankful. Im almost 35 weeks. I was achey a lot and have pains. When I was 9 weeks I felt like I had the flu all the time. Its just a part of being pregnant I guess.
    Congratulations to you!
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have a heart shaped uterus also and in the at first I had some spotting for about 2 weeks but they found out that I had a small tear in my uterus and the placenta and it healed its self. I just have to take it easy no heavy lifting ect.... Good Luck and I wish ya the best. PS with the uterus its not a bad thing just might hurt when you have sex nothing else good luck hon.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I had a hemmorhage from 9 weeks till 18weeks that bleed on and off but now is gone and plus I had a low placenta that isn't low anymore thank god!! They sent me to a high risk specialist for ultrasound pics to look closer. Everything was great at 19weeks and now!! When I did bleed sometimes like 1 time a week it was heavy
    Anonymous