Nancy Pelosi is a Joke, agree or not agree?

I was watching the news and they were speaking about her speech I take from over the weekend, where she mentioned that you are unamerican if you don't stand for Illegal Immigration and to the illegal immigrants that they are patriotic to come over to this country and help us. I don't know if im saying it word for word but to me that is crazy, where did we as a nation put criminals in the limelight as being something good. Im all for someone coming over here legally but illegal immigration is a problem in this country and if that makes me unamerican for feeling that way then so be it. Nancy Pelosi makes me sick to my stomach, I do not like that lady, never have.

lisadallasr

Asked by lisadallasr at 7:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would not surprised lol there was no doubt already she is a lunitic.I cannot even care about Pelosi calling anyone un american.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• be*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• N.P is a joke. And she is unAmerican. She is part of the group that is destroying our freedoms.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Is she a joke? No - she has far too much power for it to be funny. I live in her part of California - it is DEFINITELY not funny!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 7:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• She needs to become extinct like the marsh mouse she wants the taxpayer money to study. Did you know in the Presidency of Hoover and FDR, when Americans needed jobs and our country was in financial trouble, the illegals were rounded up and sent back to their countries so Americans could have jobs and the American dream. Maybe Nancy thinks we will all learn about this and demand our President Obama do the same. Especially since he is so good at comparing himself to the FDR time with the financial situation.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Pelosi is a nutbar and I don't know anyone who likes her. Too bad Cindy Sheehan didn't take her seat.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Pelosi is a nutbag with extra nuts to spare.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• The woman is crazy and they voted her speaker of the house AGAIN just 3 months ago right? Why don't the take her out?! She needs to be demoted at least!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• A joke, no. Crazy, yes.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• N.P is a joke.

Ok, just had a terrifying moment there, I may need to change my name to HasATowel now...

And now, she's too terrifying to be a joke. Dan Quayle was a Joke. Al Gore is a joke. Pelosi is Ebola.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2009