How many pens do you own?

I took another pen today. I am obsessed with pens. I probably have over 100 right here at my desk? I always take them from hotel rooms and banks, etc.. How many do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shooo, my stepsister needs to be on this site. She has million of pens, I can't count them. If you ask can you borrow one to write with, do you know she throws a fit. They're like gold to her. It's so bad, that she knows when a pen is missing and which pen it is. Isn't that crazy
    blessedmom1

Answer by blessedmom1 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• TTTTHHHHEEEEEIIIIFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• klepto. If I had any idea I would answer better.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Hey, they put them out for you to take. I am not a thief.. I buy them from stores, second hand stores and garage sales too!

Anonymous

• I want to know why the question was asked anonymously... lol... are you that ashamed of your pen collection :D That's funny. I have probably a million pens, they are probably all inside of my couch or in my 3 year olds room though, never anywhere to be found when I need one. I like pens too but not ones with business names on them. Although I do think it would be funny to collect pens from pharmaceutical companies... like viagra and cialis lol. I like to look at the pretty pens at wal-mart and target, and get the colored ones, they are fun, but it has to have a medium ball point, I hate the fine tip, I feel like I'm going to tear the paper!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Haha. I'm sure that we have a lot of pens, but I can never find them.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 8:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• pharmaceutical pens are the best pens ever. I don't have any anymore. I have found my new favorite pen, so I am using up my old ones so I can have only the ones that i like.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 8:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It's me the OP... I love phamaceutical pens too! Did you know that those things used to go for big bucks on eBay? I remember seeing a Viagra pen for like 10.00... Yeah, Pharmaceutical Rep's trunks are like gold to me... all those pens and paper... drooling....
    Anonymous

• kepto. :)
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• (klepto)
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009