Please Help Ladies! I need Ya'll right now!

I havent been on birth control for like 4 months or more.....well ive been "feeling" pregnant if you know what i mean. well the other night me and my hubby got to wrestling not rough or anything it was a sexual kind of wrestling(you know we all do it) well afterward i bled just enough to wipe and thats it. ive been having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms, and well thid is the same amount of blood like when i had the implantation bleeding with my daughter. what do you ladies think? please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it is a possibility. but getting off bc can make it confusing. it can take some time for your body to regulate and it can cause spotting. so ya never know! Good luck
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I agree...you will have to wait and see. Sometimes it is the hardest part, waiting to find out if you are pregnant! Good Luck.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• it is possible that you are pregnant but you will have to wait and see. i know the waiting sucks.
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2009