What's the fastest way to dry nailpolish??

I'm thinking about getting one of those lights they have you stick your hands in at the nail place.. but what else works?

I hardly ever paint my nails, but when I do, I always forget and bump the paint..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• blow dryer!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 7:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Blowing on them or using a blow dryer on them.

Answer by Bmat at 7:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Ice water. A blow dryer might work but they'll be tacky. If you prepare a bowl of ice water before you polish then submerge your finger tips into the water they will dry almost immediately. We do this in the beauty shop where I work all the time.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• NAIL EXPERTS Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray by Avon is awesome!
    You can get it at my website www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping.
    I don't have time to sit around letting nail polish dry so I use the speed dry nail polishes by Avon and the spray and they're completely dry in a couple of minutes tops! Hope that helps :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I don't paint my fingernails, but I get regular pedicures all year. The girl that does my pedicures uses a product called 1/2 time polich drying accelerator by Qtica. Base coat, 2 coats of polish and top coat are dry in about 10 minutes. I can even put my shoes back on without any problems.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 10:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i work in a salon and this is the BEST product i have EVER used : Poshe Super-Fast Drying Topcoat in clear. dry to the touch in 1 min, COMPLETELY dry in 5. mom's best friend!!!
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 11:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Water!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2009