the "wrong" feeling

Okay, I am hoping someone knows what I am talking about. You know that gut feeling that says you are doing something wrong and it is such a bizaar feeling that it almost makes you want to vomit? I keep getting that feeling but I have no reason for it. Like when I am "with" my husband is when it mostly happens and it is driving me nuts. Why might I be having these feelings? Maybe hormonal?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 7:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• it sounds like anxiety, try clearing you mind before you are with him, just relax and enjoy. i know its hard to do i have bad anxiety and i hate when people tell me to relaxe but its true. deep breaths! it may not work the first time but keep trying it will.
    Anonymous

• All I can think of is you associate being with him with something that is very bad. Perhaps you were assaulted as a child, or frightened of the act because of something someone said or did or something you saw.

Answer by Bmat at 7:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2009