bumps down there..

I know I need to be seen to get a true diagnosis, however, I'd like to get some info from you all first! I get these boil type things on my butt area, thighs, and even on my pubic area. My husband and I are STD free (unless there's something I don't know about) and are faithful. Right now what concerns me most, is that I have this sore on my lower stomach. It showed up about 2 months ago, as a very tender spot, then it developed an egg size lump under it! It ripped open one day, and I had a hole about the width of a pencil. It oozed but I cleaned it religously and it healed. Now it's opening again, only there's 3 holes just bigger than a penhead. Again it's oozing a tad, but no pain?! Any ideas what this might be? The bumps on my pubic area itch like hell, so does the "hole"...I am so embarressed to go to the doc because of the area they're in. What do ya think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• Go to the doctor as soon as possible. They may be boils, which are infections and need treatment. When you have a doctor check them you will wonder why you were ever embarrassed to ask about them, doctors are professionals, and they've seen it all. Your gyn especially would be helpful in this case.

Answer by Bmat at 8:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Cysts?
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• sounds horrible for you, I have no clue what it could be but you should go to the doctor so they dont get infected and it isnt something worse like a tumor or something bad that could hurt you if not attended to!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Embarrassed or not, it sounds like you should have been to the doctor yesterday!! You gotta put your health first!! If it is some kind of infection, you definately don't want to spread it to your kids.
    Anonymous