fish could it hurt me ?

im about 28 weeks right now an i want to go fishing in april just in a dam or river but im just a little neverious about going away from the house. an the fish could it hurt me not like a bite but like some freshwater fish by tuching them? an which ones should i not eat if i catch it?

june09due

Asked by june09due at 8:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Touching them is fine I dont suggest eating them at all...and be careful because you are wobbly you can easily slip and hurt the baby bump ok!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• you are allowed to eat fish twice a week!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 8:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I love fishing and hunting..I've done both while pregnant, you kinda gotta be careful if your on a boat just bc you could loose your balance, BUT before you eat ANY fish talk to your doc...some fresh water fish along with many salt water fish have too much mercury in them for pregnant women.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2009