ok 2 weeks ago I had blood in my urine and so I went my ob and they sent a sample to the lab to get tested I had my husband call today

they ended up calling me back and saying i had no infections but for testing my urine for fungus it wasnt normal. and the nurse told me the doctor would explain it to me tommorow but told me a month ago i had the same test ran and it came out the same. and told me if it was bad that the doctor would of called me and put me on antibiotics. I told her that I had GBS so she said that did come out positive in your urine results. Can someone please calm my nerves my husband is at work and I cant call him.

nessy1980

Asked by nessy1980 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe its just like a bladder infection , yeast infection......... If the nurse didn't sound too worried would think that its probly okay. But good luck and go take a warm bath and relax.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• whats GBS???
    Anonymous

• I have been having the same problem. It's scary! But my doctor didn't sound too worried. He gave me an antibiotic, but never told me what it was. I looked it up and it is either a urinary tract infection or a bacterial/yeast infection.
    sweetbee_2222

Answer by sweetbee_2222 at 2:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• when I had blood in my urine I had kidney stones. do you have any other symptoms? like yhe constant urge to pee. or does your bladder feel irratated when you have caffeine or other foods?
    momof4kidos

Answer by momof4kidos at 1:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009