No longer free as a bird, and guilty as hell?

On Thursday, March 12, 2009, Cliff Kincaid of America's Survival Inc. held a press conference at the National Press Club, launching the Campaign for Justice for Victims of Weather Underground Terrorism, to focus public attention on evidence that may finally bring the alleged perpetrators to justice: Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.
Bill Ayers' famous quip may come back to haunt him. There is no statute of limitations on murder charges.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Bill Ayers should be rotting in jail and his wife did murder 3 people.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I don't understand how he's been free all this time anyway. And I'm not willing to look it up either.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• He has too many people in high places to be brought to charges after all of this time. If the law and the ones in charge really wanted Bill and his wife, they knew where they were and could have filed charges at any time. He has not ever regretted what he did as far as I can remember.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Bill Ayers should be responsible for the people (6) that he injured - with the exception of those that helped to build the bomb that went off. They were just as guilty.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Agree he should of been in prison and stay there.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• If I recall correctly, he turned himself in and was released due to evidence tampering or something along those lines. I'm not sure he could be tried again unless this is for a different incident.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• The 3 dead built the bomb too, get your facts straight.
    Anonymous

• who cares?
    Anonymous