Has anyone ever been a surrogate mother??

I'm looking into being a surrogate mother, but i don't know the best company to go through. I know they screen all the applicants, and i know i'm good for the job :) I just need some feedback from someone who's already done it.. or knows someone who has!

Any feedback would be awesome!

Thank you :)

almerbunspojul

Asked by almerbunspojul at 8:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No because in UTAH its illegal so stupid.... i would love to though
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i would as your ob if maybe they knew of any places too look in too i have never done it and not sure if i could cause too have a baby grow in me and then hand it over would be very hard too do but people who do are amazing
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i don't have a problem giving the baby back to it's real parents after birth. It's more like they're renting my womb. I would LOVE the opportunity to give a life to someone who cannot give one themselves.
    almerbunspojul

Answer by almerbunspojul at 12:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• only answer if u have people!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous