My 10 month old son will not sleep in his bed, he screams and kicks it is awful! Any suggestions would be nice

mrs.horsley

Asked by mrs.horsley at 8:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My friend is having the same problem with her son. What I had to do with my daughter is what I call 30 in 30 out. You put your son in his bed and let him cry for 30 min. It'll be hard but it is ok. After 30 min if he isnt calm bring him back out with you for 30 min then repeat until he finally gets exhausted and passes out. You may have to repeat it every night for a week or so, but it does work. Now if during the 30 min out of his bed with you he starts to get drowsy, cut the 30 min short and put him back in his bed. I hope my advice helps.
    momma5708

Answer by momma5708 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009