Could this be allergies?

My 3 year old son's eyes are all red and swollen around his eyes, and his eyes are bloodshot. He is rubbing the heck out of them so I'm guessing they are itchy too. Could this be allergies? We were outside most of the day and evening but he has never got like this before.

MommyTo2Boyz

Asked by MommyTo2Boyz at 8:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• he might have got into something out there do yall live close to the woods i would think that is what it is give him until the morning and she what happens.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We live in the country and near some woods but he only stays in our yard with us.
    MommyTo2Boyz

Answer by MommyTo2Boyz at 8:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have my 5 yr old seeing a allergy specialist right now & there r tons of things it cold be. With living in the country Ive learned oak & mold are big problems. Has he gotten better?
    Mommyof2blondys

Answer by Mommyof2blondys at 1:46 AM on Mar. 19, 2009