Urgh....MEN!

so my boyfriend is being really annoying tonight and has been annoying me for awhile now. Everytime he wants to watch TV he gets pissed when someone even makes a peep but when I am on the phone in the other room he thinks it is necessary to come in and talk to me about nonsense stuff. If he wants to have sex and I say not right now he keeps trying until I finally just give in cuz he never gives up. I love him to death but his annoying behavior is driving me nuts. I've tried talking to him about it on several occasions but get no where. It seems like we are growing apart very quickly. I suggested having a night after the kids go to bed that we can spend time together (i.e. take a bath, watch a movie, etc.) but it hardly ever happens because he is so engrossed in his stupid TV shows and baseball games. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• hit him over the head with a frying pan to knock some sense in him lmao
    Anonymous

• He sounds very selfish. I'm sorry. I don't know how to make selfish people care about what another person wants.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I lived with that for 6 yrs, thats all the time i could put in then I had to make him leave..... There were other issues as well but that's how it started...
    Anonymous

• hhmmm sounds like my boyfriend. i feel your pain lol!!
    Anonymous

• Tell him to quit acting like a whiney two-year old and get some manners! You thought you were in a relationship with a MAN, not a self-centered, think-I-am-entitled-to-everything-I-want CHILD. Then go back to your phone conversation and ignore him.

And as for the begging for sex, tell him that unless he quits the begging, it REALLY isn't going to happen.
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009