have a question?

I have been staying at this one weight for about 3 weeks.. I have been dieting.. a slim fast then for lunch a salad and slim fast shake. then for dinner a big salad but i only put grapes and fat free croutons in my salads thats it.and also have a snack sometimes like fat free ice cream. and i workout at least 30mins a day. What eles could I be doing wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You could also be not eating enough. I did weight watchers for a while and in the beginning I was a crazy person about staying right on the plan and skimping instead of eating right. And I exercised a lot. Well my coach told me I was starving my body and it was in "defense" mode. Try eating a healthy dinner with protein in it instead of all salads for a week. Also add some carb fiber (whole grains) and I bet you you'll get out of your plateau! Good luck!
    klotztheatre

Answer by klotztheatre at 12:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• You may have plateaued and need to step up the exercise.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2009