• In the Spotlight:

What are you going to do about Obama?

I see lots of talk, but no action- so what are you going to do to change things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There really isn't much anyone can do about it. On cafemom, it is funny all the questions and such, but no one has any suggestions.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• honestly..I'm beating statistics..hoping that will help somehow. I am a young mom building my own business instead of hoping someone will hire me. (not much knowledge in the politic category so I dont know how much it would help out)
    Anonymous

• LOL
    Anonymous

• JK but what is there to do? You can't change too much of what Obama does.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• pretty sure I might sit with my thumb up my a$$ and watch the world burn away...

I'll let the gov't solve its own problems. I don't have a mortgage, and I paid my taxes for the year, so I'm not taking any blame for the piss-poor condition our country is in. If Obama thinks he can piece it back together, more power to him. BUT--- I will just sit back and watch. Nothing I can do anyway. I can gripe and moan all I want and still only end up bugging the snot out of my DH, who would be the only one within earshot.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009