TMI sorry but I am confused and need answers!!!!

Ok so I was really horny and was about to play solo so I was walking to my bed and when I sat down I had a small gush of liquid, now this has never happend to me before and I don't know if my water broke or not. I am 37weeks and no more liquid has came out. I do have this dull pain very low like where my csection scar is but its not like a contraction pain I don't think, its been about 20 minutes since this happend and no more has come out. What do you think? LOL I am so sorry this is tmi!! Haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its okay. I think you are perfectly fine...if you are in serious pain or bleeding or having contractions I think you were just "wet". keep an eye on the contractions if you get any
    Anonymous

• what so you mean, you were about to play solo........gross
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• isnt gross dont mind the idiots!
    Anonymous

• oh I know its not gross, she cant honestly tell me she doesn't do it haha!!
    Anonymous

• nasty girl .........she didn't need to tell us she was going to play with her self. I think she's a troll
    Anonymous

• must only be idiots on here answering questions, women talk about solo play onhere all the time!! How is she nasty, you prolly read the question and got it on your mind so your doing it now LOL!!
    Anonymous

• Was it a substantial gush, or just like wet where you sat down? If it were a gush I would say maybe your water has a leak, but when you got up babies head plugged it up, so it stopped coming, it's not common but not unheard of either, I would keep an eye out especially if you change positions like on your side and baby moves and isnt plugging it anymore, in that case go to L&D if it happens again to get tested to see if it is amniotic fluid.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Some people are so rude!A troll?What are you like eight?
    MommyLove23

Answer by MommyLove23 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• its was like a gush, cause when I sat down I kinda tensed up my stomach as I was sitting and that is when it came out, like I was starting to pee and then it just stopped. My doc said that her head was very very low so maybe she is plugging it. I will just keep my eye on it and see if anymore leaks out. Thanks, and I don't pay much attention to the dumba** women on here, they obviously don't know how to act mature and just answer a simple question!
    Anonymous

• I don't know if this is normal because I've only had one baby, but when my water broke my contractions started strong right away and I felt like an anvil dropped into my pelvis.

I know it's not uncommon for water to break and nothing to happen for a while, though. I would just say check with your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Mar. 19, 2009