• In the Spotlight:

Sugar Britches are you still here?

After tonight you may want to reach me here ednakrabapple@gmail.com If I don't get a message from you I will always wonder...... Have a good night.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• -why where you going?
    Anonymous

• watch out they will report you im not coming back anymore edna im tired of this shit they keep doing and reporting people for lil shit is crazy they can be prudes all they want im done wasting my time you have my myspace and mostly everyone i talk to does so good night
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• hey anon 9:20 go get laid or something stop being an old hag
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• stalk yourself anon 9;24
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• mememe27 im a nice anon. i like the assanon gals
    Anonymous

• i dont know the diff and im pissed so im in a bad mood so all anons are going to see the bad side of me sorry but i can never tell who is who
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I deleted my account.

I don't want to say here why, but I will just say I used to have fun here and now I don't. So I hope we can still be friends. I have a facebook and a myspace, but you have to know my last name to get there and I don't want to post that here so you can send me a message to that email address if you want and I will send it to you.

You can wait until my account here is gone before you do it and if I never hear from you again I will completely understand.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• What? I just got here krabapple....What's going on now? Why is there sooooo much drama around here?
    Anonymous

• That is why I am leaving.

It is no fun anymore

I gave you my email address so if you want to contact me you can, but like I said If I don't ever hear from you again I will understand.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'll send you an email sometime:)

I'm sorry your leaving. Was somebody bashing you or something?
    Anonymous