I think I have a bladder or kidney infection. What can I do at home to make it go away? No money or insurance to go to the doctor

I go to pee and can only pee a tiny bit. It burned last time I peed. My stomach hurts a little bit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• Drink a TON of cranberry juice, noit juice coctail, or mixed juice with cranberry in it, but actual 100% cranberry juice, it is kind of hard to find but it works, and also alot of water, nothing dark untill a few days after symptoms go away.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Cranberry cranberry cranberry everything from juice...to the fruit...they also have a cranberry pill!
    Anonymous

• ^^^^cranberry juice, yogart no caffinated drinks

good luck. i have the samet hing RIGHT NOW. i went to the dr today i couldn't imagine not getting an antibiotic. =( if it doesnt go away make sure to go to the dr bc kindey infections can get deadly.
    Anonymous

• You probably have a UTI. You need to drink LOTS and LOTS of cranberry juice. When you aren't drinking cranberry juice, only drink water. Cranberry juice is a natural cleanser. It can help clean out the bacteria or whatever. However, if you do not take care of the UTI, it can turn into a kidney infection which is much worse. I would try the cranberry juice for a week and if you arent having any improvement, try to go to the doctor or try calling in and seeing if they can at the very least call you in a presription. If you aren't patient of the doctor they probably won't call you in the script though.

good luck.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Thank you. I need to get my husband to run to the store. Plain cranberry juice is going to be hard. If it continues after a couple of days I will go to the doctor (or hospital since they take payments)
    Anonymous