omg actress natasha richardson has just died...omg

can you believe it? this is so sad..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I head that earlier. Crazy. She walked away from the accident with just a headache at first..
    Anonymous

• I THOUGHT THEY SAID SHE WAS DOING FINE! THERE WAS NO EXTERNAL INJURIES! O GOODNESS!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I just saw that on yahoo. That is crazy I could have sworn they just said on the news a couple of hours ago that she was stable. Sad stuff.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• they did and all of the sudden she died
    Anonymous

• Bless her heart and we need to pray for her family.So sad! REST IN PEACE.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• :-O

Holy jeez...

Ack. So sad :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I saw that too, but I didn't recognize her what was she in?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Mu husband and I just saw her husbands movie Taken and read about their marriage and bio a couple weeks ago... I had told him it was so nice to see such "normal" people in Hollywood... It's so sad for their children, what a shock it must have been for all of them...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Shes been in alot of movies, edna. She was in The newer version of The Parent Trap, Maid in Manhattan, ok so maybe not alot of movies we know..lol. She has a ton on IMDB but i've only heard of a few of them. She was married to Liam Neeson, you probably know who he is.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My girlsare so sad....our whole family could watch the parent trap over and over again what a waste. My bff's dad died of this delayed bleeding they are talking about when we were in high school..he was in a minor car accident, was walking and talking afterwards. They checked him out and sent him home. The next day he had a head ache, went out to mow the lawn and dropped over dead in the yard. So scary that a simple bump can turn into something so tragic. My heart goes out to her family.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2009